Miami, Florida – Wire.RealEstate today announced the first comprehensive artificial intelligence marketing communications platform for the real estate industry – the service comprises traditional press release distribution technologies with paid social media ads on Google and Facebook, AI driven key word tools for increased SEO, Google and Microsoft translations that enable publishing every release or announcement in English and 8 other languages and voice distribution on the Real Estate Newswire channel in Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana.
Wire.RealEstate features include:
- Paid social media ads on Google and Facebook designed to drive specifically targeted traffic to your release or announcement.
- Pin point geographic targeting driven by Googles technology to reach every country, state, city and or zip code worldwide.
- Demographic targeting to reach audiences by age group, interests and industry.
- Distribution in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Russian, Chinese and Korean to exponentially grow SEO value and reach with multicultural audiences. Every release or announcement is distributed in 9 versions which takes advantage of the fact that 50% of digital searches worldwide are in languages other than English.
- Voice distribution in Real Estate Newswire channel in Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Microsoft Cortana which are available in over one billion voice devices worldwide takes advantage of the fastest growing technology for news dissemination and consumption (see details and instructions below).
- Guaranteed inclusion in Apple News available on all Apple devices including iPhones, iPads, laptops and tablets.
- Guaranteed publication in over 100 media web sites.
- Publication in newswire and databases including Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, Thomson Reuters, NewsBank, NewsGrade, NewsCred, Mist and more.
- Distribution using RSS feeds.
- Posting in iCrowdNewswire web site which is scrapped and crawled by over 50 leading news aggregators.
- Self-service easy to use software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform.
- Full editing user interface to upload images, logos and links.
- Integration with Google Key Word API for auto selection of most effective key words.
- Pay-as-you-go no contract required model.
- Use highly secure PayPal or credit card for payment gateway.
- Detailed report with deep analytics, links to web site placements, social media impressions and clicks, key word analytics and more.
- Prices start at $150 flat fee all inclusive.
“Wire.RealEstate is the biggest marketing technology innovation for the Real Estate business since the Internet” said Hector Botero, President of Wire.RealEstate. Mr. Botero went on to say “we are currently in discussion with various major real estate groups that could make this the gold standard in corporate communications for the industry”.
Wire.RealEstate powered by Google is an industry vertical newswire produced by iCrowdNewswire. Launched in 2015 by a senior team of corporate communications, news and financial news services executives, iCrowdNewswire is a marketing technology, software and newswire company deploying communications software and technology with key partners in specialized market segments. iCrowdNewswire leads the industry in deployment of artificial intelligence (AI) technology innovations in the industry including a deal with Google. As part of its strategy, iCrowdNewswire licenses software, technology, support and management services, and operational know-how and experience through white-label solutions empowering partners to launch and grow their own communications services units. You can see the iCrowdNewswire team at http://icrowdnewswire.com/about/#team.
More at http://www.wire.realestate
Distribution on voice devices – Virtual Digital Assistants (VDAs)
Google Assistant including all Google enabled devices including smart phones with Google Assistant buttons. Command: “Hey Google open Real Estate Newswire” and follow instructions
Amazon Alexa including all Alexa enabled devices. Command: “Alexa, open Real Estate Newswire” and follow instructions.
Microsoft Cortana including all computers, laptops, tablets and devices running Windows. Commands: “Cortana open Alexa” then follow the Alexa commands.